When I say I'm Busy

 I said I am always busy, but then I'm just tinkering around. Today I polished my nails & feed the dogs & take out the trash clean the can etc clean the sink wash dishes clean floors and sit to write a little,.. off to shower, do some yoga cbd medicate & meditate... then I will study till I pick up my daughter from school watch a movie & maybe nap.. I feel am busy to others cuz I don't make time for socializing but it's just the kind of stuff I enjoy to do...   I will do my eyebrows or color or clean my car, anything that I desire & just keep myself busy because I am comfortable with my own company & always have something to do <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fuckt Up Poem 2010

Cleanse your home of negativity