To Give My Nemesis Forgiveness
Firstly. I want to be clear that, you do not need to reply, if you choose to do so for your own personal reasons that you may have need for, than ok, but regardless of what is said, I will not modify my boundaries or self respect, therefore I will not continue correspondence forward!
I want you to know, there's certain things you shouldn't do to another, especially family. Sadly there will always be people who intentionally heartlessly take and lack consideration for others. But I have let go of the anger long ago & I forgive you anyway, It took time to get to this, but I know now especially, that what's for my highest good is to release the bitterness & grief! I forgive you for your betrayal against me, for the pain carelessly inflicted upon me & my children, that affected me deeply in every aspect; Mentally; emotionally; psychologically and physically. Ultimately everything in God's plan has a reason, although I don't think it was God's plan for the relationship between us to be destroyed in such a way, it maybe was inevitable to have been in one way or another! God knows you weren't of any good in our lives.
None the less, my Life & my future was Not Ruined, as I had thought then... God loves me so much and has blessed me in so many ways, with so much light after the darkness! I have a good life I'm grateful for, Love & Support around me makes me see how much I don't need anyone else. I have learned to keep faith & believe in myself and my strengths as a woman, mom and person~ God's blessings can not be blocked by anyone! As I continue to be close to God, my good intentions over weigh all negatives & over weigh anyone's bad intentions and they will only return to the sender 3 x full.
My children’s relationship with their father is undamaged, my friendship with him- it’s undamaged, our bond as parents and family- undamaged! The way I feel about myself is undamaged, The way I love and accept Love is undamaged! I have become a better person in my heart and soul, with more understanding of life than ever before.
I live again in new ways, after the death inside me, that I endured, to have been turned on by my own blood! Someone I thought loved me, was willing to hurt me to take what was my life's work, all my efforts put into building and Mine and his growth as a family, willing to take my history & rip it up in front of me and willing to take my future in his arms for her-self, and to loose my sister at the same time of loosing him and knowing none of our mutual sisters cared enough to ever check on me & see if I was eating, or showering, or coming out from under my blanket. To see If I was brushing my hair, or smiling anymore, or if I was making it to work, I did, My kids made sure I came back to reality enough to find my way through, it took a long time of reading my bible and living in my head with the years of memories destroying me inside out before I finally felt free of it knowing it was in God's hands, it was the most execrable feeling in my life, feeling my insides crawling with so much disgust for the ultimate betrayal & abandonment!
Once I left it in God's hands that caused me to never be the same or to think the same again of family- what blood family should be, sometimes people just don't value it and it is okay for me to have boundaries and let people go from my life- the previous feeling of anguish has no foundation anymore!
This is my testimony, When it comes to gods love, I have faith, knowing my weaknesses no longer have hold and I have no more vulnerability! I’m fully empowered with strength, while watching myself and my children grow; hearing my children laugh with joy in their heart, while we all talk on speaker laughing together w/their dad during each call & having our kids have both parents to discuss their individual circumstances as needed, we have forgot about the bad part of our past, we forget about you. What was between Jeff and a I ~Is Everlasting and Withstands Anything~ because it’s Gods plan, because it was through God we were united as we were & through God we were blessed with our children, no evil or bad thoughts from anyone can come between what’s God's will & whats best for my children's need of their parents...
but the tests of temptation were failed, Something that was a lesson for him as well (& only through Gods love, have him & I, grown past that happening as it did ,& we may have more to work through still, but with Gods lead we will always be ok)..
And Because of that time happening, Our Time W/You in life is behind us and will now soon be forgotten~ our time as family/as someone that was my sister/and as someone that was in his life in that way~ Our Time w/You Has Expired , As of 2018 that part of me died & is only my past of that part of life and Also is part of His Past As Well, I forgive you, but you have no existence in our future!!
You’re Not Anyone WE Care To Know or Have In Our Life Ever Again or Our Children’s! These are the repercussions of choices made to step inside the middle of someone else's family/"Your Sister's Family" ~ You are No longer My Nemesis!!!
I raised my kids to be respectful & considerate but don’t feel comfortable to communicate and try to know my kids, every contact to them, they come to me and I’m by their side with guidance on how to handle this situation w/you! I am super close with my kids & I have forgiven you, but I have to still keep trying to teach them to have that same forgiveness for you, as God teaches us to forgive those who trespass against us- I want them to pray for you, as I pray for you, to find salvation through repentance and eventually have peace in your life, without a need for anything of unrighteousness, greed or envy.
Hell is a very Hot place! but God is forgiving and Loves us all, ask and you too shall receive graciousness from his glory~ he notices our efforts to be better and I truly hope you have learned to never hurt anyone else the same again. Repent your sins, fight your demons, be reborn and live a new life, find love for yourself through scripture and prayer, as have I, look into the 10 commandments, the 7 deadly sins, the 9 fruits of life, Be a better person & honor what family you still have.. in the name of Jesus! Goodbye, Take care and God Bless You & forgive you!
Comments
Post a Comment