A Prayer Affirmation

A Prayer Affirmation·
A Prayer affirmation: speak aloud when you say Dear Guardian Angel/ Spirit Guide,
(or even God/dess, Universe whatever is your preference.) I am calling upon you to be near me. Please show me the way. Please send me the messages you wish to reveal to me . Share your guidance and wisdom with me, so that I am able to grow Spiritually in my everyday life. May I feel the inner wisdom and gain the insight I need to help myself. Ask something like, "Are there any messages you wish for me to send me right now?". Be open to any thoughts you feel, hear or visualize. For some people visualizing events comes easily.For others, thoughts pop into their head (like myself:) Still, there are many people who actually hear things.

Be sure to Thank your Angel or Spirit Guide for their help & blessings.

Because you have just cleared your channel between you and your angel/guide, it is quite possible you will receive messages for the rest of the day and perhaps even in your dreams. Keep a journal of any dreams you have tonight and over the next few days, as they could be very meaningful~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fuckt Up Poem 2010

Cleanse your home of negativity