A very powerful cleansing freeing healing prayer for anything!

A very powerful cleansing freeing healing prayer for anything!

A very powerful cleansing freeing healing prayer for anything!  

http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/intention-manifestation/66709-very-powerful-cleansing-freeing-healing-prayer-everything.html

If you are having any kind of problems in life I would recommend saying it once a day until you get results.

Whenever I have a problem, I call upon the highest beings in the Universe for help. God is all you really need and is powerful enough to help you with anything, but I still call on everyone for help. So here is the prayer I will also be saying everyday to clear out any remaining blockages to my greater good and hearts desires. If you don't feel comfortable calling upon say the holy spirit then feel free to leave it out - this is not a religious thing and you do not need to belong to any church or organized religion.

I realize this is a VERY long prayer but I personally believe in covering every single thing that could be getting in the way of manifesting my hearts desires or freeing you from disease, pain, suffering, lack, limitation, bondage, etc so feel free to reword this or shorten it as you see fit.

Also, throughout you will be calling on the divine plan for your life to manifest. Now, this is a very powerful thing to do because most of us have strayed away from our divine plan. When you call it forth, be ready for some changes in your life - but they will all be good because you will move forth into a life that is SO MUCH BETTER than what you have right now (unless you are already living your divine plan). Calling on the divine plan will free you from dissatisfying jobs, relationships, financial situations, etc and bring forth much better ones so just be prepared for some changes. I, personally am totally ready to move forward into a much better life and in this prayer I am even calling forth an acceleration of these changes because I like to move fast on things. If changes are happening too fast in your life you can always ask the universe to slow it down a little for you.

Here is the prayer:

I am calling upon the help of God, Jesus, the holy spirit, my higher self, my guardian angels, the archangels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel and any other archangels and angels who can help me, all of the highest healing angels, masters, guides, teachers and saints to come forth now and help me to heal, release, let go of, restore, free, eliminate and balance everything and anything that is blocking the manifestation of my hearts desires (feel free to insert whatever your need or desire is in this part).

I am asking for all of you to do for me what I cannot do for myself and to show me what it is I need to do to either help you or assist you so that I can be healed, restored, receive my hearts desires and be made whole again quickly and easily.

I am asking to be freed and released from all karmic debts, from all burdens (and that includes all burdens of a financial, emotional, mental, physical, psychological or sexual nature), and from all lack, limitation and bondage. I am asking to be immediately freed and released from everything and everyone that is no longer serving my highest good or is part of the divine plan for my life. I am asking that everything and everyone that is no longer a part of the divine plan for my life or serving my highest good now free me and release me to my highest good and divine plan for my life.

I am asking that any and all negative vows I made either in this lifetime, the spirit plane or past lives now be severed and released forever. I am asking to be completely and permanently freed from all negative family legacies of lack, limitation, hard work, bondage, pain, suffering, illness, disease and everything else that is not a part of the goodness of God.

I am asking to be completely forgiven of all past mistakes and I now completely forgive and release myself. I am asking to be freed of all guilt and heavy burdens I am carrying around. I am willing to forgive and release everything and everyone of my past and present who I feel any unforgiveness, anger, resentment, hate, jealousy, spite, revenge feelings or just poisonous negative thoughts or feelings towards. I now ask to be forgiven by anything or anyone from my past and present who needs my forgiveness. I am free and they are free too. Everything we have been thru is now finished, done and completed and the slate is wiped clean for all of eternity. I completely and totally forgive and release you and I give you my final blessing and we are all free now and forever. You now completely forgive and release me and give me a final blessing.

I am now asking for a complete and permanent severing of all cords that are keeping me stuck, tied and bound to(insert problem here). I am asking for my heart, mind, emotions and soul to be cleansed, healed, freed and released from every single negative burden that is not of God. I am asking to be freed from all lowered forms of low frequencies energy and dark, dense, negative energy. I am asking for my vibration to be healed and lifted to the highest levels of peace, joy, happiness, freedom, love, light, abundance and God's infinite greater good and I am asking that this higher vibration now be uplifted, strengthened and remain in place 24/7/365.

I am asking that any and all negative energy, spirit attachment and dark, dense energy now be cleared away. I am asking for any and all earthbound spirits, negative entities and dark forces to be severed from my mind, body, heart and soul and escorted back to the spirit plane where they belong. I am asking for any holes in my aura to be patched up now and for my aura to be healed and made whole again

I am asking that all blocks, delays, obstacles or negative limiting beliefs that are preventing, stopping or delaying the manifestation of my hearts desires now be freed, healed and quickly released from me right now.

I am asking that all my hearts desires now manifest here and now - richly, abundantly, peacefully and joyfully. I am asking that my prayers, dreams, desires and all my plans either manifest the way I have envisioned or in an even greater, happier, richer and better way than I could ever possibly imagine. I am asking for an acceleration of this entire situation so that I may quickly and easily move forward into my greater good, hearts desires and new life which is mine by divine right. I am asking that the people, places and things which are a part of my divine plan and are mine by divine right now manifest for me here and now under grace in perfect ways at the perfect time for the highest good of all concerned.

I am asking for a complete and total healing of my mind, body, life and affairs here and now in the name and thru the power of the living Christ Jesus. Thank you and amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Fuckt Up Poem 2010

Cleanse your home of negativity