Times I could have died but didn't while living in Phoenix

2010 and 2011 I had head traumas & on 2 occasions was knocked into a tunnel in my mind.  2010 When it happened, I could hear everything but I couldn't respond strait away- 2011 I heard a voice in the pitch black space I was in, I couldn't see anything not even myself, I was unaware of if I was sitting, standing, laying down, No consciousness of my surroundings being abnormal, no fear, no wonder, no concern and I never spoke, I just heard the voice say "you don't belong here!", a Male voice, Strong and certain, "you have to go back".. I woke up on the floor and peeled myself up very weak but managed and cried I had a bad concussion and had to rest a few days. 


Twice during the year 2015 

1: I was taking medication that was poisoning my blood with out being aware of it I started having an allergic reaction - I knew I felt off but I kept going to work and doing things at home and about 8 days in i had a bad rash and was very weak & shaky inside.. I saw the Dr again who gave me a different medication & at that point I just didn't take anything else * have trust issues with Dr's and medications.

2: At the car-wash I worked at a woman didn't follow directions while being guided into the tunnel, she had her wheel and tires turned and they need to be strait- I'm unsure what she was thinking but as I turned her wheel she put the window up on my arm, all while the car is in neutral & moving with the belt into the wash area, pulling me alongside the driver-side window.. I couldn't pull my arm out, because I had on bracelets that required my other hand to be removed & they were stuck on the inside. We both were sort of in a panic as she hit the door panel remembering her car has the buttons in a new location in the center console near the stereo and finally releases my hand just before I was in a even more dangerous position- her window went up and she went in the wash so quickly there was no reaction time shared between us, but I was truly shook & Thanking God for me getting let loose just in time!!

2018 While my kids played outside I was talking with a neighbor on the side walk, in our parking lot of our apartment complex, when her and I heard a woman Angry nearby, cussing up a storm ranting to herself loudly while walking our direction at an angle, coming from the East end of the parking lot.. We had looked up in distraction, but then carried on with our conversation without giving more than a split moment of our attention.. at this point when the lady had seen us look at her, she had become quiet and focused on us without us realizing & she stood maybe 20 ft from where we were at when I seen her quietly pull a gun from the front of her pants and point it directly at the 2 of us. My neighbor & I were standing facing each other & I was somewhat facing the woman with a gun also, but my neighbor had her back to her and was still unaware, so only I seen her and I also saw my daughter, just 4 feet from the woman with the gun, she was unnoticed by the woman thankfully as she was standing on the short wall to the path, near where the woman was about to cross through to enter the adjoining complex behind ours, thinking she has a perfect get away, My daughter was looking at her pointing the gun at us, as the gun-woman said "Say something & I will blast both you bitches"... I had unlocked eye contact immediately and whispered quietly to my neighbor, that the woman was across the parking lot behind pointing a gun at us to not say anything.. we froze for a moment, silently praying for our safety and the woman took off, Immediately my daughter ran across to us and my neighbor went to her car to leave as she was about to before we started talking, and my daughter and I went inside waited about 5 mins and felt safe enough to go back out but I called and made a report about her walking the area with a gun and having had pointed it at us & threatening to shoot us..   Very Scary!!

2021 Thanksgiving Day I was getting air in my tire in the morning. I was alone & was going to look for Rolls I had forgot the previous day & a Plug for my oven.. For Some reason I had backed in, which made it hard for me to read the tire pressure on the air machine & I was back & forth-ing from the tire to the pressure reader, I had taken to long & my time ran up so I had to make a second purchase on the machine & as I put my card in the passenger sear & re-locked the doors with my fob in my pocket, when someone seen me & came to "help".. I was naive & grateful.. at first.. he was not aware I had my doors locked Im sure, & As he  giving me the pressure # someone else approached him, I assumed it was a lot person panhandling... (really they knew each other)..  I wasn't paying attention to what they were talking about but just came asking for the number cuz he was not telling me & I felt like I did before he even came to "help".. finally the other guy goes away & so he tells me the number was going down.. ( Trying to lie to me and delay me) I was like "what ?", LIke, "no that's not right, it shouldn't be going down" then he says "ok, its going back up"... giving me the # it was at till finally at the correct pressure & I said shoot I have 1 more tire still so he takes the thing to go do it for me on the opposite side of the car and I was scared he may break my valve stem or not do my air right so I asked him to let me do it myself & he said yea he actually had to go cuz his boy was getting out of his car or something I didn't catch right, but he ran off so fast I was like ok.. & thinking idc if i dont have the tire light off or what the pressure is anymore I just wanted to go already and was about to finish when the guy came back with his other friend.. & so i said ok cool thanks I was just bout to give up anyway and have my son do it for me later cuz I had to get things done etc and he was asking bout my kids and plans and I started to feel uncomfortable.. also out of the view of everyone else in the parking lot, so I did not feel comfortable to squat at the tire, The guy who had walked up to talk yo him the first time was also back and now there was 3 of them and the 1 was on my side but never spoke to me directly, he was talking to the guy "helping" and said something about yellow tape & I was like whats the # at and at the point they were all 3 together by the air machine I said "ok its good now"... the guy was trying to tell me I had to put more air in my front tires too & I knew I didn't need it, & he also said I need to drive it for the light to go out, none of them expected I had auto start. My doors were already locked, & I think the whole time he was trying to get me to unlock them casually/friendly so he could either, get my card off my seat or do something to me. I am unsure but I had the feeling something was up since I had started the 2nd tire, so I was very careful at this point.. I have to hit the lock button again to start it so I did that and then started the car while saying, I already know my light will be off, I know my car,... I did that while next to the car but talking to them, then as I was next to my door handle and he wasn't close enough to my passenger door I unlocked at the same time opening my door and re-locking with my fob I stuck the key in the ignition and on the on position lighting up my dash confirming the light was off and I stayed w my feet in my door way and spoke over the top of the car rather than putting my window down- making it impossible for any of them to open the door or grab anything inside. I said it fine its off like I said and thank you & he said ok but I still cant let you leave.. I was stuck frozen confused & asked to myself like what the fuck you mean I cant leave & realized I wasn't going to wait for answer or to argue.. I jumped in my seat closed my already locked door so fast,.. as I did, he was already running around the front of the car and he stopped in front of my front end as I sat looking forward and putting my foot on the brake I released my E brake sending the car fwd a lil toward him as it released, he backed up and I put it in Drive, so he moved to my Driver side.. I said "Its Thanksgiving why would you do this to me", My window was down a very lil, enough to talk but not low enough to reach in, but he was looking to see if he could, as he was saying "Have a Happy Thanksgiving" & that if, I wasn't married he wouldn't have let me go.. I was already driving away at that point peeling off to the right and out onto 43rd Ave and then Left at Roosevelt and only up the road I reached for my phone as the shock was coming to my attention realizing what could have happened.. my phone was dead.. I did not have a charger.. had they got in my car I would have been so screwed! Thank God I was thinking smart and precocious.. Maybe not in the beginning but as things carried on I could feel the energy not right and like I was in a surreal tunnel cloud everything slow motion even tho I am sure it all happened faster than it felt.. I thought about reporting it and looking at the surveillance but things were just so busy for the Holiday I left it be because I was just tired and Thankful no real harm was done aside from the scare of it. 


Christmas Day My kids and I were in 2 separate cars and we were in the 1st car. We had just left getting full tanks of gas as a xmas gift & were going to eat at Ihop.. As we pulled out waited at red and then  proceeded through the green a person flew through the red light at almost 60 mph- Thank God we had just begun accelerating slow enough for them to have time to pass in front of us or it would have been even more devastating for my other children to be in the car behind us to witness it ~ 

2022 In Feb My Oldest son and I were in my car and he was driving and we were waiting for traffic to clear to turn Left on a yield, although it was clear at the moment, there was someone in the crosswalk & by time they were clear the approaching vehicle was closer but my son hadn't realized how close and as he pulled in front of the 1 & only car coming from that direction,I yelled "they're close" as I seen them coming to my right, looking out the passenger window, strait at the front end coming directly at me.. and somehow the car never hit us,.. it was like our car lifted, quickly turned out of the way momentarily, in time for the car to pass and miss us and then turned back to go strait as we were supposed to, like a fast drift and correction.. I'm not sure if it was my sons fast thinking and driving skills that saved us or if it was Angels but that it was I think, it felt super natural & I know we are blessed..       


2022 in March, While I was alone at a red stop light waiting to turn Left a man stopped mid-way during his right hand turn, with his driver window by side with mine, he says, Do I Know You? Do We Have Business? I answered No I haven't ever seen you... & Then No I haven't ever seen you or your car (letting him know i was taking in a description of the make and model) it was a white Malibu I should say btw, he says well I don't know why I keep seeing you and this car but If I see you again ima cap your asss".. he was an older African American man with band-aids on his forehead & a bucket hat... I responded saying, "You got me mixed up w someone else, there's a lot of cars like mine" By then the people behind him, trying to turn were honking and he was pulling away same time as me saying.. I was really upset by this even moments later when I got where I was going I was scared he would shoot me if he sees me again.. 


Comments

  1. I forgot about the time my wooden mop handle broke while I was pressing it into the bucket (ringing the water out with pressure in my push and twist) and it snapped sending me forward over it and the broken stick barely missing my stomach I fell beside of it instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fuckt Up Poem 2010

Cleanse your home of negativity