My Blessing~ Gift From God & MY Auntie Marilyn
My Blessing~ Gift From God & My Auntie Marilyn
I received a Christmas card today from my Grand Auntie, My Dad's Aunt Marilyn. She is a sister of My grandfather's .. I was filled with delight as I had been expecting it, knowing she had asked for my address earlier this month.. I have started a collection of Christmas cards * am so pleased to have one from a relative. As I drove home from the mailbox I tore it open carefully with the key, I looked only at the cover Thinking what a wonderful card she had chosen for me, what a wonderful gift the card was, all in itself alone. It was exactly what my heart needed, especially now at Christmas and so soon after loosing my Grandma. The card was not just an any day Christmas greeting, but even more thoughtful -a photo cover of an old town (Like Ks where my Granny Wools lived) with an Old Truck just like my Grandfather had many years ago.. With a joy-filled I opened it and before my eyes was an amazing Christmas surprise gift inside- I was beaming with gratitude, thinking She had blessed me not just once, but twice.. I know every day how Good God is but he never ceases to amaze me how he works in quiet ways through us and others if we listen to him through our hearts.. I got home got settled and was able to read what was written and again my heart filled with love and gratitude for life and through all my challenges I will continue to ask for Jesus to lead and let God hold what becomes to heavy.. She wrote inside every once in awhile God puts it in her heart to give to someone , "My Sheep know me and they will Hear My voice" Last week he put it in her heart to send to me & she asked my address & I wrote on Fb that I put it in God's hands" & I wrote to her Congratulations.. I don;t know what for but...." I have seen God's miracles many times but I am always amazed just how much he loves us. He knows our needs . Give Him the Thanks for this gift.
I am in awe over the coincidence of our coinciding thoughts & the connection we have miles apart & years in between since we have last been in person.. I am so grateful to God truly thankful to him for having been given to such a beautiful kind hearted loving family line~ The Distance does not change who loves us~ & I love you and Thank you Auntie Marilyn So much for hearing Gods request & for this beautiful card, the gift from Gods good grace ~ I praise him fully & become closer to him every day.. Love Julie
Comments
Post a Comment